Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Response of Forgiveness

I have wrestled and struggled with this moment all semester, but I knew all along that eventually it would come. I've been recording my preaching on Thursday nights at the BSU and have agreed (with the Lord) to go ahead and put them online. I could give much more commentary, but I think at this point I'll just leave it at that.

This is from last Thursday night and centers around the issue of receiving God's forgiveness and how that should naturally lead us to practice forgiveness in our own lives. Since I hadn't initially intended to share the videos publicly, there are now some recording issues that we'll have to work on. This particular video is zoomed out too far - to the point that a cell phone number was visible on the projector screen (which is there for people to text in questions if they want to). I couldn't very well go back and re-record the message, and I don't have grand video editing software, so I simply inserted a line of 8's to cover the info.

I do welcome any comments, whether they be related specifically to the message or just the recording of video in general.


No comments: