Friday, November 07, 2008

Instant Encouragement

If you know me at all, you know I'm a huge Skillet fan. They're probably my top three favorite bands. Recently I've been utilizing the windows media player in my Blackjack II to listen to music in my car and sometimes on headphones.

Even though I have lots of music, right now I simply have a playlist of every Skillet CD which plays at random. I stumbled across this song from their Ardent Worship CD and it's just been absolutely blowing me away. I'm sure there are better versions of this song out there and you are welcome to go find one, but either way the lyrics are amazing. (The lyrics themselves are not in the video, this was the only Skillet version I saw on YouTube.)


1 comment:

Dusty said...

If you want to know more about how the lyrics came to be, check out http://stuarttownend.typepad.com/stuart_townend/2006/05/how_deep_the_fa.html

I agree - great lyrics, good music!