Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lazarus, Come Forth!

I've been becoming a bigger fan of blogs lately and now have several I check on a daily basis. I have one on the BSU site, but as I have tried to post on there a few times I've found a real battle that happens between my wanting to write some thoughts and my "need" for it to be perfect - especially grammatically. Therefore it takes entirely too long for me to write much of anything.

Well, I decided to go ahead and attempt to chuck some of that and just get after it. The other problem I ran into was that a lot of the things I have considered writing had little or nothing to do with the BSU, and therefore wouldn't really belong on its blog. So I went to create my own blog today and when I went to register my name - yaggleberryfinn - it said one already existed.

I was shocked, I mean really ... who else on earth would register that name for a blog?? Oh ... ahem ... it turns out I created one back in 2004 and had completely forgotten. So here we go again. I am attempting to resurrect this blog and see what kind of shenanigans ensue.

No comments: