Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thanks, Andy

I've never met Andy Stanley and have no idea what I would say to him if I did, but I might simply thank him for being used by God in my life. He's my favorite author (I love that he helps me figure out the questions I should be asking rather than trying to tell me what I should be doing) and is a very gifted communicator. His books on leadership and ministry have been extremely instructive for me, and I've learned a bunch about communicating by listening to him as well as reading another one of his books.

Even though I don't know him at all, he seems like a pretty down to earth guy. Through Twitter I came across this video and wanted to share. Hopefully now that spring break is over, I can attempt to get back to some regularly scheduled blogging.

No comments: