Thursday, December 18, 2008

Time Warp

I blinked, and it appears that I haven't blogged in over a week! The last week of classes was fairly hectic, but finals week (which was last week) was actually nuts for me. Normally it's a very relaxing time, but instead I was finishing up a research paper for a grad class. I've been working on my master's degree (MA in Religion) from Liberty University, and I just finished History of Christianity I. Good stuff! I think I can begin resuming normal activities again.

But before I do, let me simply start out with this ridiculously cool animated GIF of Spider-Man. I found it today on the WoW Mini's forum, and I have no idea what dance Spidey is doing. At first I thought it was from Napoleon Dynamite, but it doesn't seem to match up. Does anyone recognize the moves, or is it a Spidey original?



3 comments:

Lee said...

THIS??? This is what you want me to stop by and read?

Bill Victor said...

Have you taken hermeneutics yet? I teach that at LS. I've also taken Greek tools and NT Intro.

Jason Yarnell said...

No, I have not yet taken that class. Does your class involve writing papers? (Is it even possible to get away from those?)