Monday, December 29, 2008

On To Something Better

First off, congratulations to Allen for winning our fantasy football league! He wheeled and dealed all season, making some great trades and picking up key free agents at the right time. It was quite a different experience for me than fantasy baseball, and hopefully I'll do better next time around. (For the record, my team won as many games as the Chiefs did, but with two fewer losses!)

In a few short hours I'll be headed to the airport, where it'll be a 90 minute flight to Chicago, followed by a 9 hour jaunt to Munich before a final 3 hour leg to Ankara. If I'm reading the itinerary correctly, it looks like we should land in Ankara on Tuesday around 3pm local time, 7am Maryville time.

I intend to blog as much as possible while I'm gone, we'll see how that goes!

No comments: