Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yeah, There's a Great Idea

What do you do when you're a fledgling blogger who struggles with too many topics and wavers between a flurry of posts and extended periods of inactivity? Why, you start more blogs, of course!

I'm going to attempt to reorganize my thoughts into a few different blogs and see if that doesn't help me be more consistent in my posts. I've had trouble at times with this particular blog because the topics that I want to address don't have much to do with each other.

Therefore, I'm starting a new blog on the Chiefs (Chief Impressions) as well as one on campus ministry (College Ministry OJT). I think we're also going to start one that is more themed around the activities of our family and try Karin out as a contributing author there.

In the meantime, I'm hoping to make it work so this site imports directly from those other sites. That means this one will look just as jumbled as it ever did, but anyone interested in just one of those topics can steer clear of all the other stuff they don't like!

Anyway, that's the plan, and is what I'm currently working on.

No comments: